Information on the location and how to use our car loan calculator.
Wondering about the impact of interest rates? Use Car Loans Canada's car loan calculator to quickly determine your loan payment. It's easy to use and can be found on our homepage. Here's some information that might be helpful when using the calculator:
Go ahead, experiment with a variety of scenarios, such as:
- How much will your loan payments be?
- Will you put a down payment for the loan?
- Can you pay off your loan faster by changing the size of your payments?
- What will a change in interest rates do to your payments?
- Do you have a vehicle to trade in?
- View a schedule of your loan payments.
Tip: To complete this calculator, you may need to know some of the following:
- Amount of loan: The amount you will need to borrow in order to pay for your car (purchase price minus down payment).
- Term of loan: Loan terms usually range between six months and seven years.
- Interest Rate: Check the current rates for car loans to determine what your interest rate might be.
- Estimated down payment: The amount of money you want to put down up front
- Vehicle trade in value: If you choose to trade in your vehicle, the estimated value of that trade in
Have all the numbers ready? Go to our car loan calculator page now and find out what your payments will be!