A Few Reasons to Let Us Finance Your Car
If you’ve got good credit, you’re probably overwhelmed by all the auto financing offers you get. But, if you’re someone with a credit score below 600, you know how hard it is to get a bad credit car loan. Either way, you probably have questions about auto financing. Should you finance your car through your hometown banks? A credit union? A financing aggregator like us? We might be a bit biased, but we think we should be your go-to choice for British Columbia car loans. Here are a few reasons why:
- Our application takes just two minutes to fill out and is sent to over 300 lenders.
- We help support local financing. A lot of our lenders are based out of Vancouver.
- We cut the car buying process from 7 to 10 days to under 24 hours. Our expert service agents know British Columbia car financing laws inside and out.
- Most of our lenders are open to working with those with poor credit.
- Unlike a lot of our competitors, we’re here to help, not swindle.
Bad Credit? No Credit? Don’t Worry!
If you have bad credit, you’re in good company. Approximately 20-percent of all Canadians have a credit score at or below 600. And, in 2018 alone, over 125,000 Canadians filed for bankruptcy. Unfortunately, most banks aren’t willing to overlook a bump or two on your credit. If these judgmental banks do approve you, that bad credit car loan comes with a sky-high interest rate. At Car Loans Canada, we believe that everyone deserves a chance at safe, affordable transportation. That’s why we partner with banks and lenders who specialize in second chances. If you’d like to take some time and build your credit first, that’s fine too! We have plenty of resources available to help you.
British Columbia? Why Not Beautiful Columbia?
Can I Get a Bad Credit Car Loan If I Live in the Middle of Nowhere?
Urban, metro, or rural, it doesn’t matter! We finance people throughout British Columbia! Below is just a small sampling of the communities we serve: